Closing a Mortgage in Beaverbrook, CT
The following tips will help make your loan closing process as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Pay closing costs with a cashier's check made payable to your title company.
- Notify your lender if your salary or compensation changes from what is listed on your application.
- Notify your lender if your address changes, as mortgage and rental verification must be completed for all previous addresses during the last two years.
- Get homeowner's insurance ahead of time with at least the minimum coverage of your loan amount or the replacement value of the home.
- Give the loan officer the name and contact information of your agent at least 10 days before closing.